Best Quality Products
10 Best 1TB SSD Under $100
The best gaming SSD is a key component of a fast and responsive gaming PC. The performance gap between SSD and hard disk is almost night and day. Suddenly everything is at your fingertips, without having to wait for your data to ride the platform like a rusty steam train. If you’re not planning to invest in this device anytime soon, you need to seriously reassess your priorities.
Best Selling Best 1TB SSD Under $100+
- Top-tier performance – Read speeds up to 3,500 MB/s and write speeds of up to 3,200 MB/s with proprietary SK hynix HYPERWRITE cache technology
- Pioneering thermal efficiency – allowing the Gold P31 to run extremely cool while being primed for performance
- 5-year warranty, superior reliability and stability – Tested and validated through 1,000 hours of HTOL (Stress Test) with MTBF reaching 1.5 million hours, up to 1,200 TBW (TeraBytes Written)
- Premium SSD powered by the global top 2 memory manufacturer, a tech leader since 1983
- Easy installation across multiple devices, pairing with our custom SK hynix edition Macrium cloning software
- Storage optimized for caching in NAS systems to rapidly access your most frequently used files.
- Superior endurance can handle the heavy read and write loads demanded by NAS, giving you the reliability you need in a 24/7 environment.
- Purpose-built for NAS with proven Western Digital 3D NAND to deliver maximum SATA performance to both home and business users.
- Reduces latency and improves responsiveness for oltp databases, multi-user environments, photo rendering, 4K and 8K video editing, and more.
- THE SDD ALL-STAR: The latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology
- EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE: Enjoy professional level SSD performance which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer
- INDUSTRY-DEFINING RELIABILITY: From everyday computing to 8K video processing, you can multi-task efficiently with up to 600 TBW, low lag with the 6th generation VNAND, and powerful MKX controller
- MORE COMPATIBLE THAN EVER: 870 EVO has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices
- Powered by Hyundai Technology; Enhancing Performance for Daily Computing needs
- Premium Reliability and Durability replacing your existing Hard Drive
- Featuring no moving parts unlike traditional HDD's increasing system performance
- Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 480MB/s, comparable to 1TB SSD
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
- 4 Times Faster Than HDD - With great performance and ultra-fast read and write speed, EX2 solid state drive is 4 times faster than the traditional hard drive. It speeds up boot time, shutdown time and the response time of applications. Absolutely the best product to replace the traditional hard drive.
- High Efficiency Performance - Uses SATA III 6Gb/s transfer interface. Read/write speed up to 550/520 MB/s which offers more efficient data transferring performance. It also provides lower power consumption and a quiet operation experience. Best selection for pc and laptop upgrade.
- Capacities available in 512GB ~ 2TB to satisfy all your needs, whether you are looking for a system drive or gaming drive.
- Trustworthy and Reliable - With garbage collection, wear-Leveling technology, ECC (Error Correction Code), S.M.A.R.T., and TRIM functions, EX2 SSD ensures operational efficiency, monitors the status of your drive, maintains maximum performance of compatible operating systems, and prolong the service life of the SSD.
- Warranty: 3-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website.
- Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics
- Ultra-fast: sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s; sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/s (Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1,000,000 bytes.)
- 3D NAND provides greater endurance so your drive lasts longer and uses less power
- NCache 2.0 technology delivers blazing-fast speeds
- Limited 5-year manufacturer warranty or 400TBW, whichever is sooner [US 1TB] (See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region.)
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND – advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3-year limited warranty
- High-quality flash , combined with the industry-leading high-quality controller.
- Deliver high transfer speed and greater performance with 3D NAND flash.
- The shock-proof, durable, and extremely reliable SSD represents the absolute best quality in the field.
- Read Speed (MAX): 550 MB/s; Write Speed (MAX): 500 MB/s
- Contents: 2.5" SATA III SSD (6Gb/s) & User Manual (No Cables, Screws, and Brackets).
- More Efficient: Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 470MB/s.
- More Reliable: A solid state design is a more durable and reliable alternative to a traditional hard drive. No moving parts, less risk. The MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) of JS-600 SSD is 2 Million Hours. Enjoy the long and trustworthy quality of LEVEN JS-600 SSD.
- More Choices: LEVEN provides all kinds of capacities to meet your needs: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB, or 2TB. Take your pick.
- Warranty: 3 years warranty provided by the manufacturer from the date of purchase.
- Note: The actual available capacity of our solid state disk is a little smaller than we listed due to the different calculations between computers and manufacturers. Computer: 1 MB = 1,024 KB. 1 GB = 1,024 MB / Manufacturer: 1 MB = 1,000 KB. 1 GB = 1,000 KB.
- SSD capacity 1TB. Ideal as a traditional hard drive replacement and upgrade your computer with faster boot-ups, shutdowns, application loading and file transfer
- High-speed SATA III 6Gb/s interface. Sequential Read/Write Speed up to 510MB/s and 470MB/s respectively; Random Read/Write 4K: up to 38K and 68K IOPS respectively
- 3D QLC NAND flash internal solid state drive with the balance of SSD performance, high storage capacities and lower cost. No overheat and quiet when working compare to HDD
- 2.5inch form factor and 7mm slim design with no moving parts inside, make it widely compatible, thin and vibration-resistant for notebooks, laptops, ultrabooks and other mobile computing devices
- Reliable solid-state drive. 1,500,000 hours MTBF with 3-year limited parts and labor warranty. Internal SSD drive performance may vary based on system hardware and configuration, OS and applications
How We Score
For comparing among the products we depend on product quality and functionality, pricing and budget, user reviews, brand reputation, and many other criteria’s. Moreover, we give a prime priority to the statements of our product experts, or read more About Us
Benefits And Buying Guide of SSD
Getting one of the best SSDs for your system is crucial, because the easiest way to slow down a computer with one of the best processors is to plug it into a slow storage system. Your processor is capable of processing billions of cycles per second, but it often spends a lot of time waiting for the drive to bring it data. Hard drives are especially slow because they have platters that must spin and a read/write circuitry that must physically find its way to the data sectors you are looking for. For optimal performance, you need a good solid state drive (SSD).
You can learn more about the differences between hard drives and SSDs in our article. While SSDs are almost always faster, there are still cases (such as storing large amounts of data) where HDDs are definitely worth considering. You can get under $200 for a 10TB HDD, while you’ll pay over $400 for a 4TB SSD.
NVMe SSD prices are decreasing daily, so there is not a big cost difference between the best NVMe SSDs and their SATA-based counterparts. With the cheapest 1TB 2.5-inch SATA SSD being just $24 cheaper than an equivalent capacity NVMe PCIe drive (and four times slower), why bother with the old SATA technology when you can move into the future so cheaply?
Many of the best gaming SSDs still use PCIe 3.0, but more and more PCIe 4.0 drives are coming to market. Corsair was an early pioneer in this area, and the recently introduced 500GB Samsung 980 Pro SSD performed well in tests, but unfortunately its value proposition is not the best.
SATA has a theoretical performance limit of 600 MB/s and PCIe 3.0 4,000 MB/s, but newer PCIe 4.0 SSD drives can double this speed to 8,000 MB/s. The maximum speed currently available for Gen4 HDDs is around 7 000 MB/s, which is double the actual performance of the previous generation (3 500 MB/s).