Best Quality Products
10 Best Detangler Spray
If your hair is very tangled, you may want to skip the combing. The key is to prevent tangles before you even step into the shower. “Your hair is more fragile when it’s wet, so comb through it before you get in the water to make it easier to comb out afterwards,” says Siobhan Quinlan, hairstylist and creative director at Art + Autonomy in New York. If you want to double up on preventative measures, you can also comb out strands with a wide-tooth comb while using conditioner. Dry, damaged hair is more prone to tangling, so never skip conditioner, and if you have fine strands, avoid hair weaves.
Best Selling Detangler Spray
- Coconut & Shea Nourishing Leave-In Conditioner: Indulge in ultra-rich hydration! This detangling leave-in conditioner from Marc Anthony is enriched with Biotin, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and Shea Butter to restore moisture to dry, damaged hair. Reduce frizz, split ends and breakage and welcome silky-smooth hair. 8.45 fl oz.
- Smooth Operator: Busy hair is hungry hair! Nourish it with the hydration from Marc Anthony’s Coconut & Shea collection. This line provides all the right nourishment and moisture to leave your hair soft, smooth and ready to take on anything.
- How To Use: Spray onto wet or damp hair from roots to ends, comb through and leave in. Style as desired.
- Endless Haircare Innovation: The Marc Anthony team of style-makers and beauty lovers never sit still, traveling the world to bring you the best ingredients to create professional quality products. Our products are paraben-free, SLS-free, sulfate-free, and phthalate-free.
- True Enthusiasts. Experts in Hair: Hair doesn’t need to be complicated. Marc Anthony’s mission is to make your hair play easy with premium, fool-proof products at an affordable price. All the styles. All the fun. We do what it takes to make hair play possible.
- The My Black is Beautiful Moisture Luxe Detangling Spray adds an additional layer of luxurious moisture that makes the comb-through process easy, while nourishing each strand.
- The Moisture Luxe Detangling Spray's lightweight formula provides luxe moisture and nourishes each strand, giving you added shine with a smooth finish.
- For best results, use on damp hair. Section hair and spray a generous amount of MBIB Moisture Luxe Detangling Spray directly onto hair. Finger detangle, and distribute evenly throughout hair. If desired, follow with a wide tooth comb to ensure hair is fully detangled. Follow with any of the MBIB styling products.
- Made with Golden Milk, a crafted blend of Coconut Milk, Turmeric, Ginger, Honey and Coconut Oil, the MBIB Moisture Luxe Detangling Spray has a soothing scent that is perfect for your Self Care, Wash Day.
- Created by Black women, for Black women, the formula is Sulfate free and Paraben free and designed for curly, coily, natural and transitioning, textured hair.
- Leave-In Conditioner: 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner is a multi-benefit leave-in conditioning spray that moisturizes, detangles, and protects curly and textured, natural and treated hair
- Lightweight Formula: This lightweight formula hydrates and protects for heat without added weight; Coconut Oil moisturizes dry hair and adds shine, Fennel Seed Oil strengthens and prevents breakage
- Key Benefits: Hydrates and moisturizes natural and textured hair of all curl patterns; provides heat protection and primes for styling; detangles and controls frizz, improving manageability; softens
- Suggested Use: Apply this leave-in conditioner whenever needed to clean, damp hair, gently combing through to easily detangle and style. Suitable for wigs, weaves, natural and relaxed hair
- Trusted by salons and professionals, Mizani products are tested with every level of curl and coil with kind ingredients that leave hair strong and never thirsty; perfect for the style shifter in you
- You will receive three 8.5 fluid ounce cans of Detangler
- HEALTHY-LOOKING HAIR Leave-in conditioner lightweight formula helps detangle hair, leaving you with lasting softness, smoothness, and shine _
- STRONGER STRANDS Our repair and protect hair detangler spray is enriched with antioxidants to reduce protein loss so hair stays stronger against damage (vs. non-conditioning shampoo)
- LUXURY HAIR REPAIR without the luxury price
- DETANGLER SPRAY Set includes three 8.5 fl oz cans of Pro-V moisturizing leave-in conditioner
- 100% pure sheaf butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients
- Softens strands for easy-comb curls
- Gentle care for textured hair
- The Detangler Spray: the ultimate detangling and smoothing solution for unruly knots & curly tops. Use together with our Fairy Tales Detangling Shampoo and Conditioner for best results
- Kids Spray for Tangles: also safe for toddlers! Transform kids hair to soft, silky perfection, perfect to use with your favorite detangler brush. Helps comb through with ease to eliminate struggle with comb and brush
- Detangling spray for kids: that calms, eliminates frizz and moisturizes with Panthenol and Vitamin E + enriched with Keratin and Vitamin B. These ingredients strengthen, smooth and detangle all hair types, and is great for the whole family!
- No Yucky stuff only Clean: Sulfate free, paraben free, phthalate free, gluten free, soy free, dairy free and nut-free
- Fairy Tales Hair Care: We have been naturally caring for families since 1999. Our growing lines of products consist of Rosemary Repel, Tangle Tamer, Curly Q, Daily Cleanse, and the Sun and Swim line
- Works to instantly unlock knots and tangles to improve manageability for easy trouble free combing
- For use on wet and dry hair
- Gentle No More Tears formula
- Use on wet or dry hair
- Our No More Tears formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water
- SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In is a sulfate free conditioner that softens hair and improves styling manageability.
- This leave-in conditioner is great to detangle, protect and control frizz. It leaves natural hair wrapped in a light coastal coconut breeze.
- All SheaMoisture hair products including this leave in hair conditioner are sustainably produced and cruelty-free.
- This SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In, blended with Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal, can be used as a daily conditioner.
- Generously spray this daily conditioner on clean damp hair focusing on mid-lengths to ends of the hair. Blow or air-dry.
- Product Type:Luxury Beauty
- This product is non-sealed
- Item Package Dimension:1.5 " L X1.5 " W X5.5 "h
- Item Package Weight:0.25 lbs
- Country Of Origin: Italy
- Naturally Scented: Scented with natural Chamomile & Lavender Essential Oils and does not contain artificial dyes or colorants
How We Score
For comparing among the products we depend on product quality and functionality, pricing and budget, user reviews, brand reputation, and many other criteria’s. Moreover, we give a prime priority to the statements of our product experts, or read more About Us
Detangler Spray Buying Guide
Detangler for Different Hair Types
Before you put conditioner in your child’s hair, make sure you buy one that is suitable for their hair type. Some detanglers are made specifically for curly hair, others are suitable for fine hair. Find out what to look for depending on your child’s hair type here:
Curly or coarse hair
If you have thicker, coarse or curly hair, look for detanglers that contain extra moisturizers. This will soften the hair and make it easier to comb.
Wavy or straight hair
Kids with wavy or straight hair don’t need as much conditioner as kids with curly or coarse hair. Children with wavy or straight hair can use hairspray or conditioner as long as their hair is not coarse or fine.
Surprisingly, straight hair, especially fine hair, is more prone to tangles than curly hair. However, extra moisture is not the solution. Look for a lightweight detangling spray that treats the hair but doesn’t weigh it down.
Spray VS Conditioner
You may be wondering, “Should I get a spray or just a conditioner?” As we just said, curly or coarse hair needs some extra hydration to get rid of tangles. A detangling conditioner may seem like a better option, but there are also sprays made specifically for this hair type.
However, if your child has fine hair, a lightweight spray is a better choice. Too much moisture can be too much for fine hair. We have found when a spray or conditioner works best for thicker, curly or coarse hair, fine hair or all hair types.